160 Names for Dog Male – Make the perfect choice!
Your dog is your family. Naming him can be quite a task as he will be living with you for a long time. A thoughtfully picked name can make the communication between you and your four-legged family member strong and responsive. We will give you some tips to select names for dog male to narrow down your long list of choices.
Tips for selecting names for dog male
- According to dog experts, it is easier for dogs to hear hard consonants and long vowels. A name like ‘lucky’ is easy to grasp.
- Select a one or a two-syllable name that can be pronounced quickly.
- Select a name that has no embarrassing hidden meanings. You will be calling your dog a hundred times a day, and it should be comfortable for you to do so. Imagine you are in the park and you have the wrong name for your dog!
- Avoid names that sound like dog commands. For example, the name ‘kit’ may sound like ‘sit,’ which will make your dog act accordingly. That will be a problem when training and socializing him.
- Select the names for dog male considering the dog’s personality. Different dogs have different personalities that are unique to their breed. Give him a name, which makes him proud.
You will pick a name for your puppy male from the trending TV series, which you were watching the past two weeks. Or, you will get the name when you see him for the first time. Food and drinks also inspire many to pick names for dog male. Some name dogs after other animals too. Some use human names for dog males to bringing them much closer to their life. However, names for dog males need to be boyish, masculine, handsome, and unique. We have a list of names for dog males for you to select the perfect name considering his looks, personality, behavior, or uniqueness.
Dog names for dog male – small breed
Dog names for dog male – large breed
Names for dog males – human names
Unique names for dog male
Names after animals
Double-names for your male doggie
- Scooby doo
- Jack Jack
- Han solo
- Johnny cash
- Buster brown
- Jon snow
- Jean Luc
- Bruce lee
- Cookie monster
Select the name that you LOVE!
Listen to the heart, speak loud the name you chose, and decide whether it is the one or not. Do not hesitate to change it if it does not feel right when you see your dog’s innocent eyes. Once you are sure, make sure to add your dog’s name in the documents and ID for its safety. Good luck with picking names for dog male!
Did you enjoy the article? Here are some more tips.
How to stop dog bleeding nail?